1. Site Policy
This website is operated by Furano Resort Orica (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel"). When using this website, please understand the following matters. In addition, the hotel may change the terms and conditions of use of this website. In that case, we will post a revised version of this sentence, so please check the latest contents.
2. Browsing environment
- The content of this site complies with the Web standard XHTML (Extable HyperText Markup Language) 1.0 Strict and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) Level2, except in part. If you can interpret the smallest tag set of elements that appear in using XHTML, you can use key information about your content in any browsing environment.
- The style provided by this site corresponds to the browsing environment according to CSS Level 2. Browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 and earlier and Netscape Navigator 4 and earlier are not supported, so if you use them (compared to css-compliant environments), content may look different.
- If you wish to browse in the style provided by this site, please use a browser that better complies with CSS specifications such as FireFox 1.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 5.01 or higher, Netscape 7 or higher, Opera 7 or higher, Safari 1.2 or higher.
All company names, service names, product names, etc. posted on the Hotel's website are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Hotel or any company or organization. For convenience, the hotel's website may include the product name, organization name, etc., but there is no intention or purpose to infringe those trademark rights.
- The Hotel has been fully examining and confirming information on this website, but does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, certainty, safety, purpose for a specific purpose, or any other guarantee with regard to the content. The Hotel will not be liable for any damage caused by the use of content, etc.
- The contents of third-party websites other than the Hotel that link to this website (hereinafter called "Linked Sites") are managed by each company and are not under the control of the Hotel. In addition, it does not mean that there is a special relationship such as a partnership between the Hotel and the linked site. The Hotel shall not be liable for the content of the linked sites or for any damage caused by their use.
7. Requests to this site
This site is a website created mainly for our stakeholders (customer companies, our staff, partners, applicants). Therefore, industry terms, etc. may not be explained in detail, and there may be some expressions that are difficult to understand. In addition, we regularly improve usability, but there may be some people who are not satisfied enough. If you have any questions or requests regarding the above two points, please let us know from the inquiry form.